Thread: Ls swap
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 12:14 AM   #10
69BUCKET

Re: Ls swap

76C10GJ, sorry to hear about the trouble. I was worried about shipping issues as well...so I picked mine up as I am only 2 hours from them. Them being someone's house. Pulled up with my friend, looked like they had just degreased and power washed engine. They didn't have harness or ECU ready so I left with engine only. Jason told me harness would ship following Monday. Got home, 2 broken exhaust manifolds bolts, brake booster connection to intake was broken inside it. No throttle cable bracket. I was told it was out of an 04 Silverado. Engine was missing idler pulley, got home with new one...belt didn't fit. Measured my dad's 01 Sierra 4.8, 1/2" smaller than what I what I bought. Now I am wondering if I even have a 5.3 like he said it was. How can I make sure this is even a 5.3?. After I followed about the rest of my stuff on Monday, no word till that evening that it would ship out Tuesday morning. I said great, please send me tracking info....nothing. Wednesday I asked about it again...along asking about another engine for my Tahoe, quick response saying he had one ready....never got tracking number. Finally got email that my parts are in the mail. Will not be using them again. Nervous about harness....
69BUCKET is offline   Reply With Quote