View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #63
lts70
1970 Daily Driver

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

I just got my Wilwood D52 calipers from CPP. They have them on eBay for $303 for a set and they throw in stainless steel brake hoses, clips, and banjo bolts for free. I even talked them into a free tee shirt. The stainless lines have a price sticker of $50 for a pair and the shirt had a sticker for $13. I have not found the calipers cheaper anywhere else let alone another $113 of free extras (I got front and back sets). The front 2” calipers, stainless steel brake lines, and shirt showed up yesterday. The rear 1.25” calipers are on backorder and should ship in the next week or so. The $303 price is good Friday through Sunday on eBay and during the week it bumps up to $319 (see link below). I just called them up on a week day and they hooked me up with the weekend price without having to go through eBay. I have always received great service from CPP, in the past I got my drop kit and they were very helpful.

These things look sweet. Now I wish I would have had captfab powder coat my brackets. Originally I was going to use GM calipers and just planed on using rattle-can hi temp paint on everything, but after thinking about it, and looking at the pictures of the wildwood calipers decided to go the expensive route.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Attached Images

Last edited by lts70; 08-31-2010 at 03:48 PM.
lts70 is offline   Reply With Quote