View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #861
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTCK View Post
Pre-camping pic. Been catching up on maintenance. Fridge needs a new thermostat, removed the lift jacks, cleaned and treated the rubber roof and touched up a bunch of the seals with silicone.

At least the fridge is stuck in the compressor always on state. If I drink the beer fast enough it won’t freeze.
dang MTCK! i keep looking at your set-up...
now i'm wanting a pop top, liking how they look on a crew, do you have a pic of it folded down too?

guy with the lance is on holidays so cant do anything till next week sometime, also might go look at this Bigfoot. it's in pretty nice shape
Name:  00j0j_4KMOtQFOBTM_1200x900.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  12.0 KB

and seeing how i have to empty the poop tank (even though i never use it...) this toilet i might actually use-i like the window, room wit a view...
Name:  00s0s_6MdQ3IzTGhO_1200x900.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  8.0 KB

also spotted this gem for sale....only problem is it came from where my crewcab came from, in fact not too far down the road from where i bought my crew. other thing is, it is almost a 900 mile round trip....it cost me over $400 in fuel bringing my crew home...and gas was waaaaay cheaper 20 yrs ago..........
wish it was closer...
Name:  $_59.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  56.2 KBName:  $_59 (1)_opt.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  15.2 KB

and to keep the wife happy, also included...
Name:  $_59 (2)_opt.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  36.4 KB

could'nt really belive my eyes when i ran across this......thing
and i thought my camper was too big in the bush...really liking the carpeted stairs to the "upper level deck"...
you mite need polysporin for your eyes after seeing this....
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/...643627353.html
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote