View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 04:58 AM   #21
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside BILLYBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Ok I have to laugh now.... that chopped fuel tank just gave me a fresh set of ideas for a future build.

Too funny

The decisions you are going to face are how deep, how long, and how much do I need to do versus how much can I do versus how much do I want to do ??

Fun times.... I think Coulter can chime in on this one: of sitting and just staring at your truck and day dreaming of the things you could do with it

Great photos, your yard looks very nice, particularly with that old boy tucked away in the back !!

Hey Michael, how true.

Bought a new 130psi pressure cleaner for all our paving, driveway etc and of course the truck when needed.
Tried it out last night, works a treat. Also stripped all the cement overflow/smear from the original driveway where I widened it to accomodate the truck. Cleaned the garage door, paving in front of garage after backing truck into garage. Amazing power, I love good tools.

I just came into London by train and underground tube to work for the day at Royal London Hospital and later at Charing Cross Hospital with a colleague for a Microbiology meeting. Had planned on reading a clinical trial....... Hmmmmmm?? No Siree..... Read a magazine and sat planning my trucks repaint and various other jobs.
The things we can do to our trucks really are only limited by time, imagination and funds.
I will PM you in a moment regarding the PS pump.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Grizz1963; 06-27-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote