View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
jtp67-72

68 aka "Chained in Porterbuilt Prison"

Ok before I get to the meat of this build I would like to say that the project name is actually a big sign of my gratitude to Nate-not a knock! I researched for months and finally decided to purchase his full dropmember kit for my 68. I kid him that I look at lots of vendors still but I always am amazed at what he comes up with next for these trucks---therefore I am "chained" (lol) to his site for what is coming next!!!
Having said that, I am still using other vendors ( some on here) for parts and services in the months to come!!

I have been a member here for years but had other projects going but now I am back to the trucks I love and have done in years gone by. This is not going to be as radical as previous trucks but more in line with Superfly's build with a few twists..I appreciate all input as we go down the road--Here's a few pics of where we are at right now with cab bottom blasted-then in epoxy -stock swb frame ready to add nate's parts-still in air about drivetrain but working it out!!! jim
Attached Images

Last edited by jtp67-72; 07-21-2011 at 11:03 PM.
jtp67-72 is offline   Reply With Quote