View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #50
special-K
Special Order

Re: Stacey David, what's up with his?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JON67 View Post
I have not watched his shows much, at least since trucks, but I am not sure I have seen him do anything that would constitute "talent" it seems he wrenches on some parts that the shows' interns had already pre done. all the bolts and such come off way too easy, and he comes away way too clean for it to be real. maybe I just miss the point of shows like this though.
You're right,it's not real...it's TV. But,he is known to be a true wrencher/fabricator. AND,he plays guitar! When I look around I mostly see musicians who can't work on cars or mechanics who can't play music. When you find someone who does both it says they probably have talent in about anything they do. Again,from what "I've" seen. Jeff Beck is a prime example of a limitless skill in both guitar playing and hot rod building. Very rare

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote