View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #14
special-K
Special Order

Re: Met a wise guy yesterday

Yeah, I think he either liked your truck and that was his way of letting you know, or he can't like it because he was so envious...or takes the negative knocks approach because he figures he'll never have one and be stuck with his Nissan.

I have a one liner for him, "Nissan makes great trampolines". That was the first place I ever saw the name Nissan, back when the cars were Datsuns.

GMC stands for Goobers Make Comments! How about Got More Clout, since GMCs have hauled megatons more product and fought more wars than any other company that makes a pickup.

I doubt that 454 exists. That was probably what his weird ego had to come up with once yu said the truck has a 454. Although... the in a motor home part with low miles gives it some substance. Either it's real or he knows how to come up with that stuff same as all the other crap out of his mouth

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 07-17-2017 at 08:39 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote