View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 08:26 AM   #38
special-K
Special Order

Re: Most clever forum names

Slomotion is one of the clever names I couldn't think of earlier. I was born zippy, got mature and spent a lot of effort to slow it down, and now I am there. But still with zip at ready, so still watching it. It's those types of well thought out simple phrases that stops impulsive types in their tracks I myself like to use. Things an ole cowpoke would come up with. I feel the world is zipping around and I am at my own pace as unaffected as I can keep it. I like it smart and simple.

I always loved this song and it always comes to mind when I'm having this type of thought. I see people blindly jumping feet first all around me. Enough to make me think up the bumper sticker I plan to get rich on, THINK FIRST. I see people catching themselves just as they were doing a mindless thing and my standard thought is "Now your thinking"

I think Harry's 6t727t2 is as clever as it gets. I have had a lot of ideas for a better name with the time I've had to think. But never been much on name changing. You are what you always were and that's all there is to it. So, since I'm a hypocrite, I was just thinking the other day if I should go back to Super-K. It actually is the name I had first... ey?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGPoxvyrx44

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 06-28-2018 at 08:49 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote