View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #15
old Chevy guy

Re: Timing problems 5.7 VORTEC HELP!!!!!

Sorry about the double post I guess I should reread all the rules,Don't want to make anybody mad here I love coming on here and seeing what everone has to say here,I thought I knew a bit about old chevys but I learn something new evertime I come on here.Thanks to everone that posted on this I know I still have to get it checked to make sure its right on but at least with the ansers and moral support I know she will make it there and back without having to sweat it.I know I have a ton more to learn about this newer truck , hopefuly I won't have to learn to much if you know what I mean. And a big thanks for Woody on the encouragement for my son,we are very proud already.He just spent his seventh and final year at camp as a scout,Ive gone down for some time every year but this was the third year I went for the whole week and the second as an assistant scout master. Tomorrow is the first day of his Eagle project we hope we can get it done in two.Its funny that you chimed in about scouts the first scoutmaster that started the whole troop in our town and ran it for over 40 years was named Woody and our scout building is named in his honer. Well thanks all ,again ,I"ll post the results in a day or so ,for the truck and the kid.
old Chevy guy is offline   Reply With Quote