View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #77
carboncrew

Re: 1991 Crew Cab Short Bed Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLSPRT68 View Post
Looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!!!!!!! Personally, I liked the wheels you had on it before..... and the grey two-tone. Bit that's just me
Thanks for the compliment.

They were 16.5’s and in worse shape than those pics show. Besides the 35’s rubbed and I didn’t want 33’s. The two tone thing is something I might revisit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee View Post
Wow, that turned out great! The paint looks beautiful!
Thank you. I am pretty happy with how the paint looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by revitout View Post
Oops dam skim reader! How wide are the honda seats you used. The ones I have measured here in NZ are 51"(from a 2005 model}. Are yours , is it noticeable. The original is about 57". I can't find any 2011 seats ,no ones crashed that model odyssey yet!. Are they easy to get hold of in the US?
No worries, I figured you’d see it. I don’t remember what they measured. I know it was close because I only had to space them out an extra ¼ inch, if that. The 2005 seats are different. The guy selling the Honda ones was also selling Toyota ones but the gray didn’t match my interior. You could look for those. I know people have used F150 seats that look very nice, or Chevrolet seats from different years as well. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86454k30 View Post
Very nice truck! Great job!
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 881ton View Post
Awesome truck! Nice and clean, not overdone. Good luck with it!!
Thank you, that’s what I was going for.
Something almost stock. Slight lift means I won’t get tired of driving it and stock interior means it won’t look dated as the years go by. Through the years I’ve watched people spend a bunch of money on tweed (or other things ‘in style’ at the moment) only for it to be redone in something that is ‘in style’ a few years later.

My very own build

My tailgating ambulance
carboncrew is offline   Reply With Quote