View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #62
Lee H

Re: RnD Fabrication 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC early C10 / C20 / Blazer Radiators!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyRnD View Post
We look forward to it. We build ours to fit the 4 core mounts, but use the 3-core cushions (that way they'll fit both the 3 and 4 core setup's). We can put the trans cooler on the passenger side (we only put it on the driver side for LS conversions). For the heater core fitting, we can add that (most people don't request it, but its easy to add).
I'm having a difficult time finding three row cushions that fit in the four row mounts. Either out of stock with no idea of when they are coming in or no clue of what I'm asking for. If you have a source please list it. Maybe you could offer and accessory package for a nominal fee that contains the cushions, petcock, overflow hose, etc.

1965 Corvette roadster, 44K miles, 327/365 SHP, 4 speed, side exhaust, knockoffs, teak, second owner (bought in 1970), Have ALL numbers matching components.

My frame off restoration thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=556703