View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #2526
thenewminator

Re: How about some pics of 73-87 Long Beds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNiceGuy View Post
My '77 Scottsdale. My dad (original owner) had an auto body person re-do a lot of the exterior sheet metal about 15 years ago. The truck came into my possession about 7 years ago and honestly I haven't really done anything with it. I've finally decided to start going through it and am currently re-doing the entire brake system. Also added Cragar wheels and BFGs to replace some badly cracked tires.

How it came to me:

Current state. I actually swapped out for non-spinner center caps because the ones you see below were a little 'much' for the truck in my opinion.

realy nice truck. i usually dont like greens much but that is realy nice. and lovin the cragars! seriously that is thee wheel that i want for my truck. but the best i can tell from my searches n research is that wheel isnt avail in a 5x5 bolt pattern. luv em(with the spinners please lol) thinkin i want to go with a street rod look. been lookin at wheels alot lately tryin to decide what else i mite like. did you do a bolt pattern change? or maybe adapters? or maybe yours were made a while back in the 5x5?