View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #29
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's 4dr Burb Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68chevy68 View Post
I would love to build trucks full time. You have some amazing skills. I can't wait to see this one.
Yes it Will be fun but allot of work at the same time. Remember no matter how fun it is one day you will still wake up and have to go to work! Most of the work I will be doing Will be metal work on 30's-50's street rods with a few trucks from now and then I am sure. Their is allot more $ in the street rod world than in the truck market, people are just willing to spend the big $ on a 33 3window coupe but not as much on a 71 C10. At least not yet

Had a few hours in the shop today and I got the rocker all finished up, primmed inside with a weld through primmer and welded up. Then I started to work on the 4th door and getting the front half of the structure all lined up and trimmed out so the rest can get placed.

My father in-law was over so he gave me a quick hand pulling the front end off so I can get access to the fire wall for shaving and hole filling. At the same time now I have plenty of room to get at the frame for the new PorterBuilt Bling that will be heading my way in a few weeks. I hope the have the door all tacked and swinging in the next few weeks since next weekend will be two days of school with Ron Covell so the weekend after I should be hard at it.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote