View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #264
dhaymaker

Re: Vintage picture thread

There are some great pictures here! I don't have a lot of pictures from the early vehicles I bought and sold. It's unfortunate I wasn't really into taking pictures back then, because I've had an incredible number of trucks, as well as cars. Unlike many of the vehicles you all lhave owned over a long period, I've always had a tendency to buy and sell, not holding on to a vehicle for very long.

Here are a few pictures I've found and scanned in...The '55 is from Indiana, I believe this would be summer (looking at the corn, lol) of 1970. The '69 Chevelle was a BB, 4-spd, SS and the picture was taken in a parking lot at Dover AFB, DE in 1973. The '57 was setting in my front yard in Woodside, DE and is probably from 1975. Finally, from Hawaii, the '70 Olds is a W-31 car, 350 Olds powered, B&M auto. This was a wicked quick car. Managed to stuff some 15X10 Cragars with N50 15s, all in the wheelwell. This picture was taken at Bellows (a recreational area) where we were staying after packing our house up for the move back to the mainland. Shipped the car back to Oklahoma and sold it in 1981.
Attached Images

"The DRBMan"

2014 Audi A4 (The Wife's Daily Driver)
2017 HD Ultra (The Cruiser)
2003 HD Fatboy (The Ride)
2001 Chevy Suburban (Another back up!!)

For the first time in forever, not a single 67-72 Chevy truck, Blazer, or Suburban on the property! Basically retired and getting the new Motorhome ready for some traveling. Doing a bit of work on the house getting it ready to sell! LOL!!
dhaymaker is offline   Reply With Quote