View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 04:53 PM   #518
corvettejim1968

Re: 1964-1966 center a/c vent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahl4m View Post
i never had a factory air unit in any of my trucks working ? im wondering if the side vents you are doing -really help w/more air ? i just never could imagine the stock vents being enought for a crew cab or carryall ? anybody have any ideas ? also with the 134a - is it cooler than the r 12 ?? im sure the r-12 is very expensive & impossible to find ? not trying to hijack your site -just thought somebody here might know ?? im sure i will sign up for some side vents ?? thanks mike{now i need to practice my "fawn " painting skills -your pics look great !!}
These side vents that I created were intended for an aftermarket air conditioning but have the factory vents instead of the vents under the dash. I recommend using the Vintage Air 4 Sure Fit. With that system you can still use the factory Deluxe heater controls for the air conditioning system. And then add my side vents that have a factory look. And now you have brand new air conditioning in your old classic truck and it still looks Factory from 1965 or whatever year you have. this will work for 64-66. And you can use my side vents for 1960 through 1966
https://coolc10.com/
corvettejim1968 is offline   Reply With Quote