Thread: Project Beatrix
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #54
boostedc10

Re: My 67 SWB BoostedC10 (LQ4 S475)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Congrats on getting some rubber to the ground. That is quite an accomplishment in itself. Very cool you are starting your son out in the shop so young. He's a cutey! Enjoy them while they are young. They grow up way too fast.
Keep the pictures coming.
Thanks Mike. My little guy loves being in the garage because I have so much to get into

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash3481 View Post
I'm in for the ride!
Keep that picture of your little man by the wheel. He will be towering over that wheel when your done no matter how fast your moving on the build. I love having the kids around in the garage but mine are in college now! Time flies.
Trucks looking awesome every update, keep up the progress pics please.
Same here, and trust me I know how fast they grow, my 13 year old is a foot taller in one year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
I just came across your build. I love the new wheels and the direction you're taking it. I'll be following along.
Thanks knomadd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
Love the vision you've got for it, pretty cool to see your boys involved too. Hopping onboard for the ride.
I am glad I have them involved too, my older son is just starting to get reinterested once it hit the ground. Hope to keep this thing rolling and stick to my rendering as close as possible!

Instagram: DRVFSTR

Current Project: Beatrix - 1967 SWB LQ4/78mm Turbo/4L80e/ on bags

Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=634691
boostedc10 is offline   Reply With Quote