View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:01 PM   #49
RDrancher

Re: Impressed with our Burb!

Hey, I just noticed that my photos are back up. Cool. Not much to update really. My business has been so hectic that I haven't really done much with the Burb. It doesn't look right with the amount of air in the rear shocks that it takes to not bottom out. Gotta get a notch. I did get sick of looking at the peeling black stuff on the wind deflector so I spent some time on Sunday removing it along with the old adhesive. That was fun...not.

When we got the Burb I started collecting old travel decals from the states and places we've been, both the vintage water transfer type and repop vinyl. My plan was to keep on pasting one after another on the deflector until there's no room left and then layer 'em on there after. For some reason the repop folks make the new stickers either larger or smaller than the originals. I don't get it. These are the larger version. I like the idea, but their size doesn't really go with the curve of the deflector so I'm not sure they'll stay. I'll probably try the smaller stickers.
Attached Images