View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 09:18 PM   #4964
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
Try https://belair.smugmug.com/

I have used t for years and love it. You can call it Alan's Classics or what ever you want. and have a Gallery named Vitamin C-10. I have thousand's of photos on mine with many Gallery's. The cost is cheap, per year, and worth every penny. Check out mine.
belair.smugmug.com and let me know what you think. If you get it use Dennis LaRossa as a reference, and I get 1 year free. You can do the same.
Here's just one of the Gallerys
https://belair.smugmug.com/Cars
Captainfab showed me how to fix my problem. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
I have noticed that many folks got hit by the Photobucket 3rd party hosting issue, me included. However, I wasn't happy with Photobucket a good while back & began switching all my stuff over to Flikr. Thus, I was barely affected. I still have some Photobucket albums to move, but none of those pertain to the forum. I too have never been a big fan of hosting the pics here. Like you, I found it easier to use other hosting sites. I guess it's the price you pay, & Photobucket has screwed up a lot of folks.

Have you had any change of heart regarding selling the truck, or is that still the plan? Show season is just around the corner!
Captainfab suggestion below fixed my problem with pics.
if someone has the money i might sell. Depends on the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainfab View Post
Regarding the photobucket pics, all you need is to download the photobucket fir for the particular browser you are using. I use Firefox and downloaded the fix. I can see all pics in this thread as well as all others on this forum.
Thank you it worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern 85 View Post
One of my favorites!! Attachment 1740251
Thank you
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote