View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #16
cayoterun

Re: After 5 years now I can look at this with out crying as much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
Andy ,,you are another like me and others ,,some day you will get to say : I have lived here for 56 years ) I built my home and shop and salvaged a couple out buildings and all that belongs to some one else now

Mike ,, it shocked me too to find out we have lived here 5 years.. I think retirement goes faster.. when I worked a week seemed like a long time waiting for the weekend ,,now every day is a weekend.. lol

cypress , ball joint separator. now that's what I m talking bout,,
Papa: We're in the same boat now as you are. Our move has only been 12 miles, but it don't matter which place we are. Whatever we need seems like it's always 12 miles away. I'm trying to buy an older pu/w a utility bed. Pile every hand tool in it, so wherever I am, I at lease have the hand tools.----If the old pu don't crater. The adjustment of routine and place has been rough on me. After being on the same place so many years, it hard to "turn your back and walk away." We don't plan to sell the "home" place, so at least I can go out, let my dog run, and drive thru the pasture and look at my neighbors cattle who has it rented. Soo, I guess we can suffer together long distance.

I think I'll do it myself and pay the extra $500.
cayoterun is offline   Reply With Quote