View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #123
mcc-bri

Re: 67 gmc-project ball to the walls

Well the past couple weeks i have been working away on the truck slowly. I now have all the wireing done and have it all tied up and away were it is supposed to be. The interior is just waiting for a rear view mirror mount and then it will be done.

under the hood i am waiting to get my rad back from the shop. It seems i managed to put a small hole in the rad and i didnt even notice, came back into the shop the next day and i had coolent all over the floor. Other then that im done under there.

The only big peice of work i have left to do is with my tranny. I rebuilt it beofre i put it in but it seems to be leaking a lot of oil so last night out it came. I also pulled it out to check if i had the bushing you need in the back of the crank when running a std transmition and i didnt so pulling it out was worth it. I also have to make a dust cover for my bell housing so having it off will make it easyer.

You will see in the pictures that i finally put the shaved tail gate i picked up for $20 on the truck. I will give it a quick sand and blast of primer before it leaves the shop and then this summer hopfully i will get to doing some body work on it.

This past weekend i went to a swap meet and was lucky to find a center console from a 69-72 chevy truck and snatched it up for $10 so was really happy with that. With a little elbow grease and armor all i had it looking much better. have it in the truck already.

Here are some pics from the last week.

The truck is far from done but about a week away from hitting the road!

for some reason it wont let me upload pics, ill try again later.