View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #121
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

Well I knew it had been a while since I updated but I didn't know it had been almost 2 and a half months! Im sure some started thinking the blazer really had been "left for dead". The reason why I had not done much updating is because I got a new job that allows me to spend alot less time with the truck but a whole lot more time with the family (which is fine with me). Below are a few things I have done to the blazer since late March.

I pressure washed all of the grease and grime off of the firewall so I could start sanding the area down for primer once the metal work on the firewall is done.

The after shot picture once the firewall was pressure washed. As you can see some of the factory paint was knocked off leaving the factory oxide colored primer.

There was a TON of grime on the frame. Even though the engine was missing when I got the blazer I can assume it was completely worn out.

There is still a little grease here and there that needs to be cleaned off before primer goes down, but everything is much cleaner now.

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote