Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 04:23 AM   #211
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulter View Post
nice upgrade!!! you been doing some killer work on that cab also!! keep it up man
Thanks. I've been watching your build for some time and I'm a fan of your work, thanks for looking in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
That big compressor is going to make a world of difference.
Congrats and enjoy.
Thanks, man, it already is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Looks like a game changer there buddy !!
Congrats
I wish I'd done this a long time ago. I'm happy as hell that I was finally able to upgrade. It's not the biggest/baddest compressor but compared to what I've been working with up till now it's a Cadillac. Today I was grinding a little on the bottom of the cab and the compressor filled up and stopped while I was grinding. Whoa!! Nice!! And while I was blasting the bottom it was nonstop until I needed a break. I'm lovin' it!!

I finished up the bottom of the cab but ran out of time to get some epoxy primer on it today. That's the first thing on the list for my next day off (Wed).
I finished up blasting all the hard to get to places and cleaned up the rest in prep for primer.
I spot welded the outer rockers to the inner rocker bottoms and did a little touch up welding in a few other spots. I also finished up welding the floor/firewall seam.
My SS brake line were delivered today, also.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote