View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 08:47 PM   #3968
OrrieG

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
I got nothing done "on" my truck but did get a few things out of the cab that I put there on the move to Idaho.

Got my spray gun lamp up in my new garage on a new shelf I finished tonight. This gun was used to spray the truck in the photo. That photo was taken the day I shot it Aug 1st 1977. It was my third paint job, my parents got me the gun for a high school graduation present! They knew where I was going in life. I made the lamp just last a while ago after it hung in my garage for 25 years. I painted the socket for the light bulb Omaha Orange, the color I shot the truck that day. The picture frame is also that color. I made a living with that gun in my shop when I opened it. It's a Craftsmen my mom bought at the Sears in the first mall in the area in Hayward California. I didn't get a "real gun" (Devilbiss JGA502) for a few years a at the shop. And still used it for primer for many years.

Brian
When did you move to Boise? I have not been on the board much since work on the truck slowed down (too may honey dos!). Would like to get together some time.
OrrieG is offline   Reply With Quote