View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #58
jaros44sr

Re: Need help with wiring stock temperature and vacuum gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFI70Blazer View Post
If you let me know what pics you need i can see what i can do. Not sure i can help with the vacuum lines, because none of mine are hooked up right now. I need to go through my A/C unit and get everything hooked back up on it when i get parts for it.

By the way, my carb in a quadrajet. Always been a fan of them, because once you get them set you never have to mess with them again.
Well, that answers one of my questions! If I don't need the vacuum lines hooked up, I should be good to go. Our problem is the solenoid in the front of the carb, neither one of us has a wire to go to it. My thoughts were that the pink wire off of the electric choke could be jumped to the solnoid. Any input would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Monster View Post
I would like to resolve the fuel line and amp issues sooner than later. I appreciate the offer. After Easter is perfect. You pick the weekend. As long as the weather is good and my event coordinator (wife) does not have anything planned then I'm in.
Maybe the first weekend after Easter...lmk

Hey, keep that core sterile and aceptic

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote