View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:00 PM   #3
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: Refining "Sierra"

USome time last year, Juan Carlos of Jaunky Built in Florida came across this clean squarebody GMC and brought to his shop. He has a history of buying solid trucks to build and sell. He worked is magic on "Sierra" and a star was born.
In order to give credit where its due, read the details from his listing below.

This 1984 GMC Sierra Classic Up for your consideration today is this pristine 1984 GMC Sierra Classic. This Truck just under went a complete restoration by me (Juanky Built) It Was in great conditions to begin with but I just put it over The top with a few touches. Truck was completely taken apart just leaving cab and drive train on. I Lowered the truck 5/7 using spindles and springs up front and doing a flip kit in the rear with Bell Tech Shocks on all 4 corners giving the truck a good stance and great ride and handling.

I also installed a set of Wilwood Calipers with slotted rotors to help with the stopping… Under the hood its all original The stock 305 V8 sounds and looks amazing… In fact the entire engine bay looks incredible still sporting the factory tire jack still in its original location. The Truck has a TH350 that shifts and operates as it should…. no slips no hard hits… The Truck has only 73k miles and who ever owned it prior really took great care of it… On the outside. I repainted the truck with its factory white paint code. and it is straight as an arrow…. Originally the truck was two tone white and beige. I thought all white with the white rims was a cleaner look…. All trim is new…front and rear bumpers are new (Blazer rear bumper) Cargo lamp is new and works. Dual fuel tanks that you can select from a switch on the dash…

The end result of his updates are shown with pics from his original ad.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 11-07-2015 at 10:03 AM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote