View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 11:56 PM   #110
hotrod_991

Re: 77 longbed "overbudget" build

Long time no write lol, lots has happened as I’m sure is the same for everyone. Well my major change is I was in a motorcycle wreck early this year and lost my right lower leg and the use of right arm temporarily, so the build will be skittle slower this time lol. Well like a lot of things in life do, I have come full circle to rebuilding the truck again 🤦🏻*♂️ several years ago I ended up bagging the truck as I was into at the time and ended up never really driving her due to never leaving anything alone. Then eventually decided to go back to stock. Sold bagged frame and the 82 front clip for a correct 77 style clip. Fast forward another 3ish years of the cab sitting on dollys next to my shop. And here we are today. I have a complete 76 parts truck that I am simply swapping my cab onto them repainting. Right now tho I have my cab in the shop doing metal repair and rust removal. Did both side rockers, one side cab corner, and bottom of doors.
Once I get that done I’ll break the parts truck down to frame and get ole girl fresh and clean one more time lol.

"of course it will hold!, I welded it!"

1977 c10 under knife for full rebuild, 5.3l 4l60e drive rain swap, replacement frame and green repaint
hotrod_991 is offline   Reply With Quote