View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:49 PM   #3
sevt_chevelle
Lost amongst the CORN

Re: Tool box collision repair

Plastic rivet gun, scrapers for windshield urethane and a steel rivet gun.

IMG_3817 by eric2406, on Flickr

Soldering iron, Snap on tap and die set, bolt extractor and butane torches.

IMG_3819 by eric2406, on Flickr

Block sander drawer. My most used blocks are the AFS in 9” and 15”, the white block from Mac is also a great block. Durablocks compared against the AFS, well they suck, I’ve used them I’ve owned them I’ve gave them away. Also have some sections of rubber hose and door mouldings for sanding blocks.

IMG_3820 by eric2406, on Flickr

Stud gun and pogo stick used for minor pulling. Also have the wiggle wire and pulling attachments. I very rarely use the slide hammer when pulling pins, I use the T handle allows for better control.

IMG_3821 by eric2406, on Flickr

This stud puller is flat out worth its weight in gold. I’ve used it to pull small creases to even frame rails. Each set screw holds a pin and when that pin nears its correct location you just loosen the screw and keep pulling. I bought mine from Matco but H&S autospot makes it.

IMG_3822 by eric2406, on Flickr

Air drills drill bits and die grinder with a carbide bit for the occasional hole enlargement.

IMG_3823 by eric2406, on Flickr

Allen wrenches and nut drivers.

IMG_3824 by eric2406, on Flickr

Specialty clamp drawer. The black vise grips with the cable attached are shunting pliers used for resistance spot welding.

IMG_3911 by eric2406, on Flickr

Clecos, I prefer the draw style clecos with the wing nut as you are able to get higher clamping pressure then the regular spring loaded clecos.

IMG_3912 by eric2406, on Flickr

Side grip clecos really nice clamps. Also the infamous butt weld clamps. When I first heard about these things around 15 yrs ago I bought these. After receiving and looking them over seeing the huge friggin gap they create, I’ve never used them, and simply nothing more than dust collectors.

IMG_3913 by eric2406, on Flickr

70 Chevelle gettin Sliced and Diced Anything But STOCK
70 Chevelle SS455 not a typo its a BUICK BABY
49 and 72 Chevy Trucks restored to original...close to it
Drommer Stor....Norwegian for Dream Big

http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/a...lle/?start=all

https://www.flickr.com/photos/47922830@N03/
Pictures of my work and projects
sevt_chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote