View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 01:05 AM   #211
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: My K5 Blazer Story.

I knew you were up to something when told me to check out the forums after work. This is the first time I've seen it with the engine cover on and cleaned up. What blows me away the Keep your GM all GM sticker. I always thought it was cool on your rigs and thought it would be cool to cap off the factory look you've shot for. Very cool- I love it. Didn't Jesse make the labels for yours? Did that guy have a hand in this too?

Got to recharge the wallet and get this thing knocked out!

Larry is probably getting tired of me telling him thank you for all the effort, but I think it bears repeating. Larry didn't have to do this for me. He's busted his tail, worked in between is actual job and late at night so he still could take care of his girls. He's gone through this as if it was his to do. To say it's humbling for me is an understatement. He knew my time is wrapped up around my work and leaves little time for wrenching since my garage isn't big enough to pull it off with my Nova hibernating in it. He wanted this for me and his effort inspired me to bust my hump to be able to pay for it. I've done a lot of horse trading, side work helping friends sell some classic cars and leaving the house at 6:00 am to come home by 7:00 pm to run a circus they call a service department at a little Chevy dealer. There is no end to the appreciation I have for him and can't thank him enough. The best way I can pay homage is keep it going with the same effort and attention to detail. The 91 is not going anywhere either. It's not getting sold. Ever.

Kudo's dude! You knocked it out of the park!
Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote