View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #25
Ru5tyNut5

Re: Portland, Oregon area c-10 lowriders

well, I'm bummed now....I was planning to get the front of my '76 going up and down by the end of this weekend but it's not looking like that's gonna happen. I'm still waiting on my upper plates for the front bags to come in at the Drop Shop in portland, hopefully they'll come today. That's not the part that's the pain though, since I have no money right now I'm trying to get the bags going for cheap which means running them off CO2. I planned to use the regulator off my welder since I pretty much just use flux, but I found out yesterday that my reg is not the right kind and I can't afford the $80+ for a reg right now. anyone in the portland/vancouver area have an extra pressure reg that they're willing to part with for really cheap so I can get this beast going?

*EDIT - since setting it up with CO2 is more of a quick fix until I can afford a compressor, I may be better off trying to find a decent used compressor for a single 5 gal. tank. With that said, does anybody have any extra compressors or any other airbag parts sitting around?

Project Ru5tyNut5

Last edited by Ru5tyNut5; 12-11-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Ru5tyNut5 is offline   Reply With Quote