Thread: Oh it stops!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 12:04 AM   #4
Spf79

Re: Oh it stops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_5500 View Post
Maybe sounds crazy to you but I'm a learner with drums. Im looking into it now online and will be doing some adjustments tomorrow.

Whats your (or anyone's) thoughts on the plumbing of the lines? I thought that there should be one line for the front and one for the rear coming off the valve then they would split at the axles or nearby.

Thanks!
I am no mechanic buddy, I only know what I know because I have not gotten myself killed yet.

I was wondering about your plumbing, I have not seen that set up either. You did say that the mechanic put new lines in?
My front lines come to a tee where my single line from the master connects. ?
I also have a single line to the rear and it is larger than the line going to the fronts.

I'll post pics, they are not great... but you may be able to zoom and see something helpful.

The one item I would check, do you have a proportioning valve for a disk /disk set up rather than a drum/disk set up? I just read a blurb online where a guy was having the same issue as you. It ended up that he had a proportioning valve for an all disk set up. His proportioning valve also has single lines for each front wheel coming from the valve. It's a long shot, but I figured I would mention it.

Good luck!
Attached Images