View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #132
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Camaro Caliper Brackets

By 'factory cables' are you referring to the factory truck cables or the factory Camaro cables? I don't think either one will be a simple connect and work situation. I would think a combination of the two, since the Camaro cables will fit the bracket on the calipers. Then you will likely need to connect/splice those into your original truck cables. Alternately, you may be better off with made custom cables once you figure out the required lengths. If you don't have someone local that can make up the cables for you, I believe a couple of the suppliers that specialize in brake line tubes, can make them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Cobra64 View Post
I am at the stage of starting to put my chassis back together with this setup for rear brakes. I did a quick review of the discussions here and didn't notice a direct answer about the e-brake cables. Do the factory cables work just fine? Any simple mods needed? I need to buy new anyway, just wondering if there is a kit that would make more sense than going with the factory setup.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote