View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #12
benoit454
Chris

Re: My 88 buildup on a tight budget

No haven't polished them yet, might try to this coming spring. I got alot of stuff to do come spring, I got a billet grille to put in, chrome fender trim, and rocker trim, fix the cab corners, install my subs, do the whole interior black, and who knows what else. My wife wants some euro tails, and parklights, then we've picked out some rims, and I picked out my tire size, and probably a 3 inch body lift when I can afford all the expensive stuff. I'm hoping to put a tonneau on it, either home built or buy a cheap roll up used or something. I definately want a sun visor over top of the front windshield on the outside, I love em.
Another hood or scoop molded in. Not that scoop either, wife wants a ram air like the twin scoop ws6 trans ams. Also gotta pull the driver's fender and bumper back in line for better gaps and fitment. Then repaint the fender to match.

So I definately got alot in store, can't wait to get started again and can't wait for some cash to buy parts lol.

The trim and subs and grille are definate, I have it all but the trim I have to wait for christmas to get.

Got new 4x6's coming too.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

Check out all our rides,
http://www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454
benoit454 is offline   Reply With Quote