Thread: 4L60e overhaul
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 07:56 PM   #39
TexasT

Re: 4L60e overhaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPup1977 View Post
"Get the pressures up and control those pressures with new seals and gaskets it should work well."
I BE DANG, All these years I was wrong, never knew the New seals and gaskets Controlled those pressures. Very interesting. Now got me going to youtube to make sure of this new technology break thru. Let me call my buddy over at Transgo and tell him the News. They goin outta biz, aint worth no fifty bux fify bux is fifty bux. now run me off too
I bet you are the life of the party. No input, no tech, just insults and such. Good thing you have your knowledge. Better than nothin'.

I am out wrenchin, having a good time, you on the other hand seem to have a poor attitude and no desire to share what you think you know. Why do you come you a site like this? Just to waste your time? It makes you feel better about yourself to insult others? You my friend, and I use the term friend loosely, are a sad individual.

And fifty bux is still fifty bux. The transgo folks and apparently you are in the businesses to make money. I get that. Guys like me don't support you. We do it on the cheap and save a little coin. You are butthurt. I get that. Tell you what, go back to whatever rock it is you crawled out from under and Ill not summon you to my thread again. It is painfully obvious you aren't interesting in helping anyone else.

I ask a simple question. What does it do? Neither of you have elaborated. Yall posted of a po1870 code. I didn't have that code and doubt it will because it isn't a pwm trans so the valve isn't constantly being shuttled through its bore. Neither of you went into that or denied my theory other than, this is the way we do it and any other way is wrong. I did do some homework on this trans. I did do some youtube vid watching. Didn't see anything on there that you produced to substantiate your position. Just you on here trying to big time me throwing out that you have a buddy at transgo.

When you have something to add, post it. Other wise I ask again, why do you waste your time here?

Last edited by TexasT; 12-12-2018 at 08:07 PM.
TexasT is offline   Reply With Quote