View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #174
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Ya, for a little while at least. Because its just healing the incision itself, I should be able to work with my hands and such, just no crawling around, heavy lifting etc.
Thats why I'm hustling now, gotta make up for a few weeks at least of non-progress.

The truck still has lots of little imperfections (and we picked up a new power sander) so we started doing some light sanding and spot-filling. We got sidetracked, so we didn't make it to sanding today.

I've been working to figure out some paint options, so I decided to spray a test panel. Since we used the blue on the engine, engine accessories and interior accessories, we figured a blue would be a great exterior color. This medium blue is light enough to show off the body lines, and similar (but not the same) as some of the lighter blues available on period trucks.
I wanted to see how it would lay down over black and over gray, so I did a side by side spray on the panel. The color looks nice, and clearly it doesn't care what color it lays down over.

The final treatment of the paint needs work, but so far this may be our color.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote