View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #27
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: The more I learn...the more puzzled I become!

Unless you are prepared to become frustrated try doing it while still attached to the door. they are a bear to get the clips holding the rods unclipped. I took all of it out still hooked together but you have to take the window regulator out as well. It was easier for me bc I had the door laying on the table. As long as the window is all the way up and the inner door panel removed, you should be able to see all points thru the holes in the door using a flash light.
I still can't figure out why GM went thru all the trouble to put the lever at the front of the door instead of straight up from the latch like the front doors.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote