View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #80
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob32472 View Post
I cant wait till mine is as far along. I picked up my No limit chassis a few weeks back. I have my engine in and just working on finishing brake lines, fuel lines and a few other items while cab is receiving metal work. I have been keeping an eye on your build to hopefully avoid any pit falls. You are doing great work!
Thanks man!

-------------

And sorry guys for the lack of posting. It's been busy at work (11-12 hr days) then I'm in the shop right up to bed time, so limited time for posting. But I did keep taking pics.

So here's a shot of the finished heater area (well, sans body work and paint). I still have a few holes left to fill, including the original fan hole. But I've already filled a ton of holes, including three of the 1" holes (had some fun making little circle patch panels) where the oil sense line, speedo and washer fluid lines went through. And the last hole I'll leave is the fuse panel. Still trying to decide if I relocate it or not.

And I decided to go Black Widow on the exhaust. 3" all the way back to let the beast LS breathe! And yes that is daylight you see through those Black Widows.
Attached Images

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote