View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #41
67c10rustbuket

Re: Who saw the Farm Truck on the new Street Outlaws Show?

Okay I watched an episode on the internet last night... Just another reality show. Of course I love the farm truck and racing but like Mike said there is a track about 30 min away, test and tune night is the first friday of every month and I have seen farm truck there several times. I dont get trying to race mega horse power rides on the street. It's just too dangerous. But I figure its just a reality show. and somewhat staged and closed some streets when needed, I hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
There is a track no more than 30 miles from where most of the show is filmed. They do have a time and tune night (Firday I think).
The show is a "reality" show. It is drawing huge ratings I'm sure.
Real street racing will probably never go away.

Farmtruck is cool as hell. My favorite vintage too. That truck was famous long before the reality show. Just you-tube search it and look at the dates.

I saw the farmtruck on June first in Mustang, maybe coming from or going to a race?? I caught up with him as he was driving off with the truck trailered out of the wal mart parking lot. There was a second gen camaro there I think it was another guy there from the show, maybe the young kid.

I can't lie, I would watch the show if I had cable but a lot of it seems fake and safety is a big concern. Just take it to the track. Man I must be getting old saying stuff like that.

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote