View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 11:11 PM   #112
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Build that 71 402 already

Quote:
Originally Posted by weim55 View Post
Is the Custom Comfort option = Custom Deluxe? Factory carpet at that level?Planning on the original paint colors? Yours is the first truck I've ever seen with a factory installed step bumper. What does that look like, are they all the same for that year?

Steve weim55 Colorado
I believe Z62 is added chrome bling, such as on the interior knobs and dome lamp. It has stainless trim around the windows, but if I recall, those are standard on Custom Deluxe.

I no longer have the step bumper. Not sure if they're all identical, but what's on my C20 might be the same. Funny you should mention it, the SPID for my C20 doesn't show a bumper. I wonder if the variance has something to do with medium Vs light duty trucks?
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote