View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 06:04 PM   #52
sweetk30

Re: aftermarket sniper install problems

i have read a LOT on the snipers and have noticed a huge uptick in problems posted in the last 2 months . glad i finaly got out of mine .

i have been watching a group of guys 5-6 of them with the NEW edelbrock pro flo 4 efi system . and felling from them all is its a super system / much better to make adjustments with program they provide / has progressive throttle linkage / sequential port injection / full timing control already in kit / blue tooth wireless to the ecm so no cord to route to the tiny 3.5" screen from the sniper .

1 guy has just over 120 miles since fire up and its still learning and he has a much bigger sbc than i do ( 280hpish stock vortec 5.7) and he said he is already pulling 12gpm average and its still learning .

so after watching these guys for a month solid / talking with them / asking questions / watching and reading the edelbrock forum and asking a lot there i pulled the trigger and the BIG BROWN truck dumped me off a 45lb package today of the whole kit plus the extra's i wanted .

hope in the next week or so to have mine up and running on the PRO FLO 4 edelbrock system .
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.

Last edited by sweetk30; 02-01-2019 at 06:19 PM.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote