View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 10:29 AM   #244
zicc1835

Re: The Doc & Kim 69 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
What HE SAID ^^^X2! Thats what I would do also, keep the time capsule just that, only new rubber parts and saftey items upgrades. What are the guys saying on the tri 5 forum about the rarity of the find?
here is a quote from the tri5 board..

hi NJ and welcome. good to have you here. doesn't get any better then a survivor, there that way only once. congrats, looking forward to pics.

so surprisingly there is no fee thus limited support the photo option wasnt working when I joined since been fixed by Sid I take it he is the force behind the whole forum and can appreciate his dedication Im new kid on the block and tooling around and getting more familar .....so I got under her/him the Grocery Getter
to get the Fuel tank out Bob filled it before he parked it ...there is a plug in the bottom of these tanks from factory ...thank God I got all 17 gallons of varnish out.... on the wagons the tank is up over the spare tire well and you need to drop the shocks to get the clearence or for the tank to get by the rear ...maybe..well just not enough room ...so with some advice from TRI5 board members I have to move ther rear forward undo u bolts drop drive shaft you guys no the drill slide her forward on the perches etc. ill have pics today im going to see if i can it out
Attached Images

zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote