View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 11:36 PM   #141
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

Thanks guys. I put a piece of that extra fuel hose to use over the offending edge. It's good to know I don't have to try and straighten the frame. After that big repair I still had some time to put some cowl screens on along with a new cowl seal. It took two tries on the screens as the first set was assembled backwards. Fortunately when I went down to return them they had a second set on the shelf. I was thinking I got lucky, but if I was truly lucky I would have never got the bad set to start with. Once I got the correctly assembled ones they fit right on with no issue. The cowl seal seemed a little short as if it had shrunk. I glued about two inches of the center to the cowl panel, set it on the cowl and then pulled the ends outwards to get the holes ins the seal to line up.
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote