View Single Post
Old 11-17-2002, 01:52 AM   #9
ElGracho
Gentleman Jim Driver

I'm glad to see some traffic on this topic. I posted a very similar question about a week ago, and didn't get any responses.

I have a 1975 GMC Gentleman Jim, and a week ago, my uncle found and bought another one. We have seen a total of five and there are two more pictures on the internet. Also funny that you mention because I have been working on a GMC Special Edition truck web site for a few weeks now. It's not ready to go live yet, but I'll post here when it is.

I have a Gentleman Jim brochure and a couple Indy 500 Special Brochures and some ads from the 1980 Indy Hauler. I'd really like to see scans of the literature you have, it's really interesting to research these old trucks.

Here's a picture of my Gentleman Jim:

Anyhow, PM me if you are interested in swapping some pics of the literature. I'd love to put it up on my website.
'85 Chev C10 Short Wide - Super plain Vortec 4.8 4L60E trans
also: '81 K30, '83 C30 Crew Dually, '84 M1028 CUCV, '85 M1009 CUCV, another '85 C10 SWB, '89 R3500 Flatbed
ElGracho is offline   Reply With Quote