View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #6
cajundragger

Re: axle center line(front)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
What is the quality of the front end you received? How is the install going so faw? Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but please keep us updated on the progress of your installation. I heard some good things, but also a lot of bad things about Scott's so I'm interested in what someone actually going through the installation has to say. Thanks.

Chris
so far everything has been awesome. I had to change my order right before they shipped it, and he did it no problem. The quality of everything visually looks top notch. I havent really assembled anything yet, but will soon. I heard bad things as well, like not getting instructions, but I got my instructions before the front end even arrived. I even got a confirmation call making sure everything was to my liking....

and about my CL, its taking me so long to do my front end because Im going to assemble the cab and front sheetmetal on the frame, make my new core support crossmember, and then set my front end up so the CL is directly where I want it. yall may have seen in my other thread that I will be laying the running boards on the ground on 20's, so if the axle line is off just a little it will make everything look funny....
cajundragger is offline   Reply With Quote