View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:12 PM   #5
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Re: Headlight Adjusters

Just keep in mind NAPA had to follow suit of every other parts house buying off-shore junk for 3¢ on the $1 or close the doors. It doesn't matter which parts house you buy from,, it's all the same junk any more. I have found a few pieces on evilbay that were N.O.S.,, and also found a few pieces of imported JUNK that were stuffed in a GM box (after they took the NOS piece out) SO be cautious.

Headlight adjusters, interior door parts and such were seldom specific to a specific vehicle. Don't limit your search to 95 burb' and you might find some NOS pieces. Problem is to find out what GM part no. adjusters you need, then search for that # HOWEVER,, some of the older vehicles,, the GM parst store is carrying same import junk. So again.. be cautious. (like the TBI throttle cable is now universal and about a foot too long,, but one GM part # fits all (hangs head in disgust)

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote