View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 04:16 AM   #20
skoffice

Re: I figure it's about that time..

So I got a few pics of the interior all primered. It's by no means perfect, but it's in pretty good shape. Needs a little more touch up work on the back wall and around the stereo hole. I did a little fiberglass work around some of the rotted holes in the floor too but I won't dare display that for fear of embarassment. Hopefully I can get the paint and start getting color on it this weekend. I also got a few pictures of the 4.6 in the Jeep for the hell of it. And lastly, I think I found the wheels I'm going to run. I was really wanting to go with the Boss 338's and have been following the thread/group buy but it seems as if they still haven't gotten the wheel right yet Plus the 10" rim isn't wide enough for me out back haha. I stumbled upon these Fuel Octane wheels on eBay last week. They are 20x12 out back with 4.75" backspace (makes for a nice deep lip) and 20x9 up front with a 5.75" backspace. They are an off road wheel but that doesn't stop me. I love the look of all black wheels, not much of a chrome guy. The best part is the company that sells the wheels gets them in as blanks, and they will drill to whatever lug pattern and bore size you want! That means no worrying about the hub bore up front, and the mix match lug patterns I'll have! And not too bad on the price either, only $1K. Next update should be bringing the axle home this weekend and slappin some paint on the interior..