View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #13
19SIKtySix

Re: Finish Wiring of a Stand Alone Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
What exactly is it you're looking for? It's going to be a little difficult to tell exactly what you're working with since someone has already done some mods to the harness, but not impossible. The wires in your pic you posted that I can see says '12V + Key' should be pink wires, but the guy used red, this may trip people up. Anyway, TCC gets hooked to the brake switch, the VSS goes to your electric speedometer and the NSS isn't really necessary on a swap unless you just want to use it. If you have a specific question it will be easier to answer, so maybe take it a few wires at a time, that should make it easier on you.
Sorry LS1, this wiring layout is messing with my head. You're right, I need to ask specific questions in order to try and get answers.

In my OG post, I posted 2 pics...1 picture was my harness layout and the 2nd was an example I was trying to use to build my fuse block.

I know that both orange wires (battery 12v+) and red wires (ignition 12v+) need to be run on a 15 amp fuse. I'm trying to determine how to go about actually wiring it up that way, can I model the 2nd pic diagram of the fuse block/relays as an example? Meaning do I run each wire into a different fuse location (4 fuses, 4 wires)?

I'm hoping someone could help me create a diagram using the wires I have, then I could wire them accordingly.

Again, I have no experience wiring, which is why I need to ask so many questions...I don't want something wired wrong. If I have step by step instructions, I could go from there, but to make connections on my own, I don't want to attempt that.

Instagram: c_lo_garage

Check out my 1966 C10 project "El Viejito" here:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=674614
19SIKtySix is offline   Reply With Quote