View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 06:02 PM   #34
sweetk30

Re: aftermarket sniper install problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards72chevy View Post
Hopefully these companies will work out the flaws with their products.Seems like they should have had it dialed in before they introduced it to the market.When I first seen these systems I thought it was to good to be true.
yep side of the sniper box is a bit of bad advertising and miss leading of what it does .

#2 and #10 are my 2 BIG points of argument with miss leading advertising . yes it will tune ....... but not near as good as if you help it with a computer and at that point you need to be a tuning wizard to understand the info .

i am waiting for my guy who is helping me with my sniper to get back from the holidays to help get me finished out .

and why would both holley and fitech sell you a item for street and daily driver use with a 1:1 all 4 barrels open the same time ? ? ?

edelbrock pro flo 4 has progressive linkage on it from the start already . there is a member on another site i am on who is installing a edelbrock pro flo 4 system now . has has tried both the sniper and fitech and didnt care for them with there limits . few other guys have the pro flo 4 edelbrock and so far love it way better of ther sniper or fitech they have removed and sold .
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote