View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #82
special-K
Special Order

Re: Fire & Rescue Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase2 View Post
Brought this home this weekend.
That's a good one. It may have mailbox stickers rather than gold leaf, but it's got the good accessories like dual spots, grille guard, and wheels (and no lights mounted on roof). looks like that tank put a hurtin' on those springs over the years. Imagine that
Quote:
Originally Posted by '68OrangeSunshine View Post
Hers's my '71 Jimmy "play-actin' " the part of a rescue rig on the set of "The Kingdom" in Mesa, 2006. I was working as Set Medic for the propmakers [carps].
Fake plastic Saudi license plate. Red Crescent on one of the ambulances before the explosions. Small compact ricegrinder embedded into the 2nd floor of Base Housing type structure after the ''terrorists'' blew it all up. Shot in Mesa, AZ since going to the actual Riyadh, Saudi Arabia wasn't considered safe. Much cooler, too. Only 118* F in Mesa.
That is cool! Your Blazer hired out as a genuine am-boo-lance all temporary like...and all like that,and everything. (I was serious when I said 'cool')

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 10-12-2014 at 09:49 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote