View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
hugger6933

Re: Please help with my build

The 4x4 parts won't work period .it would be like trying to put a hamburger patty on a hotdog bun. They are two completely different machines and the 4x4 stuff won't even bolt up ait would need to. I not going to judge you by age ofr anything else I know kinda how it is . My son and daughter went to the local private school and I had to give up a lot for them to do so. Being a single dad made it rough but my son's class had 35 kids in it and out of those Iknow of 6 families that the parent were millionaires. By SR. year some were on the 3rd or 4th new silverado or mercedees or corvette and he is driving a rebuilt truck that we put together. One of his friends looked inside his truck one day pionted at the window cranks and asked what is that for. he answered window roller and she said I did'nt even know they still made those. My son was crestfallen for several days. I admire you for willing to work to ride and not just stand with your hand out gripping that your new car is the wrong coloror that the wheel package is wrong. I heard those a stories from my sons classmates as to why they either had gotten or needed new cars.
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote