View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 09:34 PM   #3
TheKorndog

Re: Air conditioning updates

This is exactly what I have been looking for. I recall seeing this, but when I scrubbed the site I couldn't find it.

I made an order today for a new Sanden 4404 for a 97 truck, and then evap/dryer/cycle switch/harness/A6-Sanden adapter harness/o-tube from an 87 'Burban, and a universal large parallel flow condenser someone over in the trucks forums did a write-up on.

Its the lines part now, thank you for listing those out. That's what I need! I will have to do some custom lines from the condenser on, but those you listed get me the rest of the way.

I have the steel squirrel cage. I was going to sandblast it down and reinstall that since I have it all apart. How are you controlling the vacuum on yours? I am using hydro-boost with discs at all wheels, so the only vacuum outside of PCV is the a/c system-I didn't notice a reservoir on yours.

Still trying to run down the rivets- "semi-tubular" they're called.
Stroked L31 & serpentine belt system (97 C1500 donor); K case 4L60e; Fitech GoEFI 4; In Tank retrofitted fuel pump tnk-pa-6; Fitech GoShift controller; 12 bolt Yukon gear posi 3.73 rear diff; NP205; Redhead steering gear; JB Custom Fab NP205 twin sticks
TheKorndog is offline   Reply With Quote